Sunday 16 December 2018






Spanking Venues I have used

My favourite place in England for spanking young ladies is a well equipped comfortable office upstairs in Eccles .

This was where I first realized my long held desire to put a young lady over my knee lift her skirt and spank her bottom.
Have been in this room in the depth of Winter with snow outside warming up both bottoms and myself and in mid summer with a fan battling to keep us cool.

For a while they had another nice snug room downstairs cozy in Winter and I enjoyed spanking young ladies here as well

For a couple of years Moonglow opened a studio in central Manchester and I attended a Christmas Party there and later hired it for a couple of private sessions with young ladies from outside of Manchester
 A schoolroom come office for formalized puishment

They had a very large lounge area for parties and shooting videos

And here it is in use with a lovely young lady from Birmingham Chloe who joined me one cold winters afternoon for a session of spanking and a bottle of wine. She has gone on to do a lot of video's since then.
Some of the young ladies operate from their own homes. Always exciting walking up to a normal suburban door anticipating what is to come. Spanking a girl in her own lounge with the neighbours close by. Walking out nonchelantly after an hour of fun.





Have had the pleasure of spanking young ladies at a couple of venues in London mainly in the company of a fellow spanker with 2 ladies at once. This one has an upstaies bedroom and a downstairs office both of which lend themselves to spanking scenarios


And this wonderful north London venue a tiny flat with a full wall mirror, only went there once.
My most interesting venue was a London Hotel Room rented for a long afternoon of spanking with a willing blonde.
Not sure who's bum was sorer after sitting on this chair for a few hours
A typical hotel room




No comments:

Post a Comment